We know you've heard it before, but if you've had an accident or an injury that was someone elses fault, you may be able to make a claim for compensation.
Our solicitors have dealt with numerous personal injury claims and are experts in dealing with even the most complicated claims. We can usually arrange insurance that protects you from paying our costs in the unlikely event that you lose, and if you win, we will recover the costs from the other side.
Your personal injury could have arisen from a range of different situations, whether its a slip or trip, a car accident, just give us a call and we will let you know the likelihood of succeeding in a claim for compensation.
Our Personal Injury team are members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL). This panel insists on all members meeting the criteria of the knowledge and practices they set out in their manifesto.
This is how we do it
- We will start with an initial interview where we take down the details of your injury
- Evaluate the prospects of succeeding
- If all goes well, we will notify your opponent of your claim
- We will claim compensation for you
- If required, we will go to Court, or more frequently we will settle out of Court
That's it, we will keep you informed of progress all the way through your case to ensure you always know what is going on.